grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG Subject Identifiers

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG Subject Identifiers

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Richard James <>
  • Cc: grouper users list <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG Subject Identifiers
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:46:11 -0600

If I understand correctly, in ldappc-resolver.xml, you will want to
search for members using your SAMA attribute :

<resolver:DataConnector id="SpmlDataConnector" ...
<resolver:Dependency ref="MemberDataConnector" />
<ldappc:FilterTemplate>(cn=${SAMA.get(0)})</ldappc:FilterTemplate>
</resolver:DataConnector>

You will need to declare the SAMA attribute in the MemberDataConnector :

<resolver:DataConnector id="MemberDataConnector"
xsi:type="grouper:MemberDataConnector">
<grouper:Attribute id="groups" />
<grouper:Attribute id="SAMA" source="jdbcX" />
</resolver:DataConnector>

I wrote jdbcX, since I'm not sure which source adapter you wish to
use. Multiple <Attribute id="" source="" /> elements are allowed.

The MemberDataConnector returns only the declared attributes (using
<Attribute id="" source="" />) of a Member to avoid unnecessary
queries.

Does this help ?
TomZ

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 8:43 AM, Richard James