grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng filtering and attribute framework

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng filtering and attribute framework

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappcng filtering and attribute framework
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:28:50 +0100

Hi tom, thanks for your answer.

Is the list of filters in the Grouper and Shibboleth integration page
exhaustive ?

I saw the filters in the package edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.filter
and I wondered if they could be used in this context. If the answer is
yes I could use a filter based on a custom type instead...

Kind regards,
Arnaud.