grouper-users - [grouper-users] ldappcng filtering and attribute framework

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] ldappcng filtering and attribute framework

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] ldappcng filtering and attribute framework
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:20:59 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to use a custom attribute to filter the provisionned groups
by ldappcng (version 1.6.2). I am trying to follow the examples at :
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper%20and%20Shibboleth%20Integration

I used a gsh script to create my attribute and the significative lines are :

(...)
publicationAttrDef=stem.addChildAttributeDef("publication",
AttributeDefType.attr);
publicationAttrDef.setAssignToGroup(true);
ldapPublicationAttr = stem.addChildAttributeDefName(publicationAttrDef,
"publication_ldap", "Publication LDAP");

(...)

Group group = GroupFinder.findByName(grouperSession,
"esup:utilisateurs:enseignants", true);
group.getAttributeDelegate().assignAttribute(ldapPublicationAttr);
group.getAttributeDelegate().retrieveAssignments(ldapPublicationAttr).iterator().next().getValueDelegate().assignValueString("actif");

This part seems to work, because the following instruction returns
java.util.ArrayList: [actif]
group.getAttributeValueDelegate().retrieveValuesString("esup:attributs:publication_ldap");

Then in the ldappc-resolver.xml I added a filter in the group data connector
:

<resolver:DataConnector id="GroupDataConnector"
xsi:type="grouper:GroupDataConnector">
<grouper:GroupFilter xsi:type="grouper:ExactAttribute"
name="esup:attributs:publication_ldap" value="actif" />
<grouper:Attribute id="members:immediate" />
<grouper:Attribute id="groups:immediate" />
</resolver:DataConnector>

When I try to provision the group I have this error :
<ldappc:syncResponse
xmlns:ldappc='http://grouper.internet2.edu/ldappc'status='failure'
requestID='2011/02/10-14:49:36.653_QT90GMXM'
error='noSuchIdentifier'>
<errorMessage>Unable to calculate provisioned object.</errorMessage>
<ldappc:id ID='esup:utilisateurs:enseignants'/>
</ldappc:syncResponse>

And last, a filter based on the name works fine.

Does someone have an idea of where could be my mistake ?

Thanks,
Arnaud.

--
Arnaud Deman