grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper and email lists

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper and email lists

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper and email lists
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:54:07 -0500

Hey,

At Penn we are interested in managing email lists with Grouper.  I’m curious what people’s experiences are with this (even if you aren’t doing it, that is information J ).  I made a wiki with some questions, if you have a minute and can fill it out that would be great.  If you don’t have credentials or whatever, send me an email with your info and I can post it on your behalf.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+and+email+lists

Here are the questions (all optional):

1.       Institution name

2.       % of email lists sourced from Grouper

3.       Email list product

4.       Architecture if Grouper (LDAP, SQL, etc)

5.       If grouper, do users use the Grouper screens to manage lists?  If not how does it work?

6.       If grouper, when you migrated to Grouper, any lessons learned?

Thanks!

Chris

  • [grouper-users] grouper and email lists, Chris Hyzer, 01/11/2011