grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Garnering Grouper Membership as Shibboleth Attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Garnering Grouper Membership as Shibboleth Attributes

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Mailvaganam, Hari" <>, Tom Zeller <>, Joel Kleine <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Garnering Grouper Membership as Shibboleth Attributes
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 00:30:39 -0500

It uses the Grouper DB. Im interested in a WS one, if anyone else is let me
know

On Behalf Of Mailvaganam, Hari
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 7:22 PM
To: Tom Zeller; Joel Kleine

Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Garnering Grouper Membership as Shibboleth
Attributes

Hi Tom:

Does the plug-in use web services calls or connections to Grouper db?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Hari
Hari Mailvaganam
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Information Technology - University of British Columbia
(O) 604-827-5117  (Cell) 604-836-4489
Web: www.it.ubc.ca
MSN Messenger:

Skype: harimailvaganam