grouper-users - [grouper-users] "busy" image on lite ui combobox

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] "busy" image on lite ui combobox

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] "busy" image on lite ui combobox
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 01:22:13 -0500

Hey,

I added a busy image (aka throbber) to the ajax combobox on the lite UI.  This is so that users do not get confused if a combobox query takes a while, they will see that it is thinking…

Attached is a screenshot.

Also, in the jira issue are instructions on how to easily patch 1.6.2 so it can have this enhancement as well.

I tested this on IE, FF, Chrome, and Safari.  Give me any comments…

Regards,

  • [grouper-users] "busy" image on lite ui combobox, Chris Hyzer, 12/07/2010