grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: grouper-ws

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: grouper-ws

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Imholz, John J." <>, "''" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: grouper-ws
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:46:11 -0500

Just an update to the list... this is still not resolved, Ive been working
with John on resolving this issue. Basically the UI webapp works (for some
reason), and the WS webapp gives an exception from the DB driver in the class
in ubuntu tomcat which customizes which directories are used, and I suggested
that he try downloading a fresh tomcat zip and not using the OS built in
one... he will try that and we will keep working, and I will give you an
update when we make more progress...

On Behalf Of Imholz, John J.