grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki Migration Completed, Grouper sessions at I2MM

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki Migration Completed, Grouper sessions at I2MM

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Ann Kitalong-Will <>, Steve Olshansky <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Wiki Migration Completed, Grouper sessions at I2MM
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:43:39 -0400

Im having trouble finding things in the wiki. When I go here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/

I search for "subject improvements in Grouper". And I get this result.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/Subject+improvements+in+Grouper

Then it says the page is not available, but it is in another space (itana).
Are the old pages migrated to the new site? Or is the search index up to
date so we can find where they are?

Shouldn't this page be available?

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Subject+improvements+in+Grouper

On Behalf Of Ann Kitalong-Will