grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] attribute value readable by all

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] attribute value readable by all

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] attribute value readable by all
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:49:10 -0400

You should be able to assign read to grouperall... let me know if it doesn't
work. Something like:

attirbuteDef.getPrivilegeDelegate().grantPriv(SubjectFinder.findById("GrouperAll"),
AttributeDefPrivilege.ATTR_READ, false);

Note, the subject also might need RELAD on the owner as well (e.g. Group),
until we add the new privs on owners :)

On Behalf Of Scott Koranda