Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Scott Koranda <>
- To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] attribute value readable by all
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:29:47 -0500
What gsh command would I use to make a particular attribute
value readable by all?
That is, I want any subject to be able to see what the value
is for the attribute for a particular
I do have some private attributes, however, so I don't want (I
think) to use the "public" attribute configuration, which
appears to be an all-or-nothing switch that would apply to all
- [grouper-users] attribute value readable by all, Scott Koranda, 10/19/2010
- RE: [grouper-users] attribute value readable by all, Chris Hyzer, 10/20/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.