Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tim Darby <>
- To: Richard James <>
- Cc: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Lite UI browser support
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:09:42 -0700
Thanks! It sounds like my best option is to upgrade.
The University of Arizona
Mosaic, Systems Integration and Architecture
UITS, Rm 335, 520-626-3799
We had a similar problem to this when we installed 1.5.1 earlier in the year, we got an error “LoadXML” when selecting group when a user selected a group they were an admin for, but the user wasn’t a member of the wheel group. This was fixed in the following Jira,
This fix was included in 1.5.3, so it looks like a different problem but thought it would be useful to share in case it is at all related.
Just for info we are running 1.6.1 and we are able to access this fine in Chrome.
ISS Middleware Team
- [grouper-users] Lite UI browser support, Tim Darby, 10/11/2010
- RE: [grouper-users] Lite UI browser support, Chris Hyzer, 10/11/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.