grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Lite UI browser support

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Lite UI browser support

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: "'Chris Hyzer'" <>, Tim Darby <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Lite UI browser support
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:18:08 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Hi Chris,

We had a similar problem to this when we installed 1.5.1 earlier in the year, we got an error  “LoadXML” when selecting group when a user selected a group they were an admin for, but the user wasn’t a member of the wheel group. This was fixed in the following Jira,

This fix was included in 1.5.3, so it looks like a different problem but thought it would be useful to share in case it is at all related.

Just for info we are running 1.6.1 and we are able to access this fine in Chrome.

Thanks

Richard James

ISS Middleware Team

Newcastle University