grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper case studies @ I2 fall meeting

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper case studies @ I2 fall meeting

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper case studies @ I2 fall meeting
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:38:09 -0500

It's been 2 years since we've had a track session at an Internet2 meeting that focuses on what some actual campuses are doing with grouper and how they're doing it - what grouper toolkit components are used, integrated with which other stuff, operated how, conveying what part of the overall solution, and giving rise to which interesting issues.

Would you like to see such a session at the Fall I2 meeting, 1-4 November in Atlanta?

More to the point, would you like to help present such a session this November in Atlanta? If so, I'm willing to coordinate a session in which, say, 2 or 3 campuses each tell a grouper implementation story.

Please let me know off list if you're interested in presenting. But don't wait long - this Friday, July 30, is the proposal submission deadline. If I know that there are 2-3 willing presenters, I'll be happy to submit the proposal.

Thanks,
Tom
--
Tom Barton
Senior Director, Architecture & Integration

  • [grouper-users] grouper case studies @ I2 fall meeting, Tom Barton, 07/26/2010