grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.6 groupSaveLite webservice

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.6 groupSaveLite webservice

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: "'Chris Hyzer'" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.6 groupSaveLite webservice
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:42:33 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the pointers, it does appear that this is being caused by
something misbehaving at our end. We were originally concentrating on
submitting requests using a PHP script which makes use of the WSO2 web
services framework, and it was via this method that the incorrect response
codes were being returned. I have since sent SOAP requests through to the
groupSaveLite WS via other methods, including a web service component within
Talend, and we are able to save/update a group and are provided with a
success response as required.

So it appears there is something not quite right in our setup for the web
services framework, which is possibly making it submit our requests twice.
But from a Grouper perspective everything is working as it should be :)

Thanks again

Richard