grouper-users - [grouper-users] performance deterioration threshold

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] performance deterioration threshold

  • From: Eileen Roach <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] performance deterioration threshold
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:52:46 -0700

Has anyone noticed any performance deterioration threshold related to the number of groups configured?  I realize this depends largely on the implementation and hardware, but I would like to know if, for example, anyone has over 20,000 groups configured and has not noticed any significant performance deterioration?

TIA,
Eileen
--

Eileen Roach
Programmer/Analyst - ITS Identity Management

(805) 756-6214