grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: feedback on grouper documentation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: feedback on grouper documentation

  • From: Dirk Kastens <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: feedback on grouper documentation
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:29:52 +0200

Hi,

Chris Hyzer wrote:
I will send more info, but in the meantime, where do you want the GID to come
from? A database table and Grouper will increment? (obviously sequence
might be better, but Im thinking in database vendor independent terms).

I created a table in MySQL with an auto-increment field for the GID. For
each new entry the GID is incremented by 1. So grouper only has to read
the new GID from the database table.

Best wishes.
Dirk

  • Re: [grouper-users] Re: feedback on grouper documentation, Dirk Kastens, 05/28/2010