grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] How to temporarily disable a grouper loader group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] How to temporarily disable a grouper loader group

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Colin Hudler <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] How to temporarily disable a grouper loader group
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:34:39 -0400

Uh... I would set the cron to run every month or something... :) maybe we
need a disabled flag. You will need to bounce the loader I believe...

Note, you could also remove the query and like string, that should error out.
If you remove the cron or type or other things it will try to guess and set
defaults.

Safest would be to copy all the settings and remove the grouper loader type
and bounce, but I guess you don't want to do that. :)