grouper-users - How to temporarily disable a grouper loader group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

How to temporarily disable a grouper loader group

  • From: Colin Hudler <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: How to temporarily disable a grouper loader group
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 14:18:00 -0500

This is what I hope is an easy question that I couldn't find the answer to. I am trying to temporarily disable a loader job (SQL_GROUP_LIST) controlled through the group attributes. I am looking for a quick and easy way to just disable the job entirely until I decide to turn it back on. Maybe a CRON incantation that would never run? Maybe an invalid grouperLoaderDbName?