grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] more on Lite UI Authentication

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] more on Lite UI Authentication

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] more on Lite UI Authentication
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:57:53 -0400

The location match will fix if the user goes directly to a deep link passed
that location and you want the user to be forced to authenticate. If you are
authenticated in the Grouper UI, and you click to the lite UI, then that is
not the problem. Can you send me the version number of grouper and send me
another copy of the stack? Also, if you know where the username is, that
would be helpful. Is that in request.getRemoteUser()?