grouper-users - lite ui updates/fixes for Grouper 1.5.2 and 1.6.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

lite ui updates/fixes for Grouper 1.5.2 and 1.6.0

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: lite ui updates/fixes for Grouper 1.5.2 and 1.6.0
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:17:43 -0500

Hey,

I found a bug in the lite UI in 1.5 and fixed it in 1.5.2 (to come out soon).

Multiple browser tabs simultaneously editing different groups

There are two minor enhancements that we are putting in 1.5.2 also:

Default "delete multiple" on lite UI

Textarea option (instead of file upload) on lite user import

Per our discussion on Wednesday on the dev call, we added “skinning” to the lite UI in v1.6.0 (to be released this spring) so that the lite UI can better fit in to external applications:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/Membership+lite+UI+skinning+v1.6

You can customize the settings, text, and style per group based on skin name or group attributes (delegated control which does not require assistance from the Grouper admin).

Anyways, give me any feedback, and if you want anything else in 1.5.2 let me know asap.

  • lite ui updates/fixes for Grouper 1.5.2 and 1.6.0, Chris Hyzer, 02/23/2010