grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Webservice getGroups scope to stem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Webservice getGroups scope to stem

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: Colin Hudler <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Webservice getGroups scope to stem
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:35:00 -0500

If you want to find all groups a person is a member of starting at a stem
(including all substems), then try this 1.4 branch method (I believe it was
introduced around april 13, 2009):

Set<Group> groups =
GrouperDAOFactory.getFactory().getGroup().getAllGroupsMembershipSecure("some:stem:%",
grouperSession, aSubject, Privilege.getAccessPrivs(), null);

If it isn't there or doesn't work let me know.