Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Lite UI 1.5.0: accented characters displayed as "?"
- From: Dominique Petitpierre <>
- Subject: Lite UI 1.5.0: accented characters displayed as "?"
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:16:10 +0100
- Organization: University of Geneva
in the process of configuring an installation of Grouper 1.5.0, I
encountered the following problem with the Lite UI:
The Lite UI does not display accented characters correctly in my
context: it displays them as "?" everywhere. No problem with the admin
I tried to modify "Content-Type" to append an explicit
";charset=iso-8859-1" in various places like
grouperUi/public/assets/js/jquery.js and to change 'encoding="UTF-8"'
to 'encoding="iso-8859-1"' at the beginning of
grouperUi/appHtml/grouper.html (to match what is done in
WEB-INF/jsp/template.jsp), but without success.
- What should I modify to have accented characters displayed
correctly in both the Lite UI and the admin Grouper UI?
Thanks in adavance for your help.
Mr Dominique Petitpierre
University of Geneva
- Lite UI 1.5.0: accented characters displayed as "?", Dominique Petitpierre, 01/28/2010
- RE: [grouper-users] Lite UI 1.5.0: accented characters displayed as "?", Chris Hyzer, 01/29/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.