Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: "McDermott, Michael" <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Skipping 1.4
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:05:46 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=WcHdN7vH/ntvhxvJefZWlxUfoGZf/eyIajC5aD1dwqluQxJexjqZcRumSQa/Vk7GD6 7Cm3YDnRWpwXez/ueLSMtzl2KPlcrn1Bck03OUzzvQPPqGSjHewgfbXMZN6lHHC0KI/S 2+ITrvUuQVL9afWBKw1riy+leBn9gjrqfZgSE=
At Memphis, we successfully upgraded from 1.3 to 1.5 via xml export and
There is a bug in grouper 1.5.0 where group descriptions are not
imported (via xml). Grouper 1.5.1 has the fix and should be available
from the download page "soon", or building from source is available
via svn now.
I don't think the xml format has changed in versions 1.3 through 1.5.
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 12:14 PM, McDermott, Michael
> Hello all,
> Brown is going to be upgrading Grouper in the coming months and we were
> wondering if anyone has anyone jumped from Grouper 1.3 to 1.5 directly?
> While I'm sure it's not an officially sanctioned upgrade path, has
> anyone tried it, any success? Any nightmares?
> Has the xml dump changed significantly from version 1.3 to 1.4 so that a
> import to a 1.5 instance would be really difficult?
- Skipping 1.4, McDermott, Michael , 01/12/2010
- Re: [grouper-users] Skipping 1.4, Tom Zeller, 01/13/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.