grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] does grouper write to its database at startup?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] does grouper write to its database at startup?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Hans Zandbelt <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] does grouper write to its database at startup?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:36:34 -0500

We haven't been trying not to write to the DB, so its probably safer to do a
cold standby. However, if you don't have anything automatically creating
objects in the grouper.properties:

configuration.autocreate.*

Then I cant think of anything that would write to the DB, though again we
don't have a contract for this... :) If it is important for you, we could
discuss this at the next dev call next week.