grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Renaming Stem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Renaming Stem

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Renaming Stem
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:02:43 -0400

We have namespace transition coded for Grouper 1.5 (out this fall).

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Namespace+Transition

I believe the issue is that all the groups/stems inside the stem need to be
renamed...

Regards,
Chris

  • Renaming Stem, richard . james, 07/14/2009
    • RE: [grouper-users] Renaming Stem, Chris Hyzer, 07/14/2009