Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- Subject: Renaming Stem
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 06:15:56 -0400 (EDT)
I was wondering if there is anyway of renaming a stem name through either the
grouper shell or web services. I attempted to do this through the Grouper Web
services with the stem lookup and stem save, however as expected, it did not
allow me to do this.
I want to be able to the following kind of process,
1) I have "Stem 1" that already exists in grouper
2) Then create a new stem "Stem 2"
3) Stem 2 then needs to replace stem 1, so I was planning to remove Stem 1
and rename from Stem 2 to Stem 1.
Is the renaming of stem's possible at all?
- Renaming Stem, richard . james, 07/14/2009
- RE: [grouper-users] Renaming Stem, Chris Hyzer, 07/14/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.