Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Paul Gazda <>
- To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
- Subject: Privileges to view group owners
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:44:04 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
When I try to view the owners of a group using getMembersWs and an actAsSubject of myself:
java -jar grouperClient.jar --operation=getMembersWs --groupNames="ENT:pag1" --fieldName=admins --actAsSubjectId=121345xxxx
I can only see the owners if I am an owner myself. Is there a privilege that can be granted to allow anyone to see the owners of any group? Thanks.
- Privileges to view group owners, Paul Gazda, 06/19/2009
- RE: Privileges to view group owners, Chris Hyzer, 06/22/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.