grouper-users - Provisioning to AD via ldappc
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Loris Bennett <>
- To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
- Subject: Provisioning to AD via ldappc
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:15:07 +0200
- Organization: Freie Universität Berlin
I have a few questions about provisioning to AD using ldappc.
* Are people currently provisioning to AD with ldappc?
* If so, flat or bushy?
* If bushy, how is the uniqueness of the group name ensured?
* Are groups deleted in Grouper deleted in AD during provisioning or is
this prevented in AD to allow for some more caution deletion to take
I have had a look at
but was wondering what the current status is.
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)
Freie Universität Berlin
ZEDAT - Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung / Computer Center
Compute & Media Service
Fabeckstr. 32, Room 221
Tel ++49 30 838 51024
Fax ++49 30 838 56721
- Provisioning to AD via ldappc, Loris Bennett, 04/30/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.