grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Differing behaviour between flat and non-flat group listing for member having VIEW only

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Differing behaviour between flat and non-flat group listing for member having VIEW only

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Differing behaviour between flat and non-flat group listing for member having VIEW only
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 07:44:10 -0400

Bear with me, when I made the performance enhancements to the UI, I
introduced this issue.

Yes, you should only see groups in "My memberships" if you can READ the
membership list (which includes ADMIN, OPTIN, or OPTOUT), and you must be a
member of the group.

I fixed this in the 1.4 branch and added a unit test in the grouper API,
which should help prevent this problem from recurring.

It will take an hour or two to propagate to the anonymous CVS, then please
get latest and try again.

Thanks!
Chris