grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: ldappc observations and issues with -interval

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: ldappc observations and issues with -interval

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: ldappc observations and issues with -interval
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:47:16 -0500

I've committed changes to GROUPER_1_4_BRANCH which should resolve
GRP-229 as well.

Note: all memberships (in the form of memberDN \t groupName) are
written out to disk instead of membership modification operations, and
this file is not deleted if debug logging is enabled. All ldap add,
delete, and modify operations are logged using ldappc's DebugLog.

Scott,

Go ahead and try it out, just maybe wait until Monday to tell me if
things aren't working since it should be a nice weekend :)

TomZ

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Scott Koranda