grouper-users - Meaning of SUCCESS_WASNT_IMMEDIATE resultCode?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Meaning of SUCCESS_WASNT_IMMEDIATE resultCode?

  • From: Paul Gazda <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Meaning of SUCCESS_WASNT_IMMEDIATE resultCode?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:56:04 -0700

I’m attempting to delete subjects from a composite group. When I do so, I get a successValue of “T”, a resultCode of “SUCCESS_WASNT_IMMEDIATE” and the subjects are not deleted. I find this confusing because the operation was not a success. I’m pretty sure it is trying to tell me that I should be deleting the subjects from the composite member groups rather than the parent group, but it doesn’t seem like it should be giving me either a successValue of “T” or a  resultCode that starts with “SUCCESS”. Can someone help me understand what the SUCCESS_WASNT_IMMEDIATE code is supposed to mean in this situation? Thanks.

Paul Gazda