grouper-users - finding privileges on groups via WS interface

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

finding privileges on groups via WS interface

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: finding privileges on groups via WS interface
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:01:12 -0600

Hi,

I learned recently that I can find all the subjects that have
a privilege like 'UPDATE' on a group using the web services
interface by invoking the getMembers operation and specifying
the fieldName parameter as 'updaters'.

Is there a WS operation that I can invoke to find all groups
for which a particular subject has the 'UPDATE' privilege?

Scott