grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] finding subjects with privileges via WS

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] finding subjects with privileges via WS

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] finding subjects with privileges via WS
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:23:34 -0500

Im sorry, I think you might be trying the wrong values (due to my email :)
)... can you try one of these as field name (granted you wont have all of
them... try updaters):

select name from grouper_fields where type != 'naming';

admins
description
displayExtension
displayName
extension
members
name
optins
optouts
readers
requireActiveEmployee
requireAlsoInGroups
updaters
viewers

Here is the new error message 1.4.2+ (though granted the stem privs are
listed here... it's a superset :) you will get a different error message if
you pass a stem field with a group lookup).

field not found: update, expecting one of: [admins, creators, description,
displayExtension, displayName, extension, members, name, optins, optouts,
readers, requireActiveEmployee, requireAlsoInGroups, stemmers, updaters,
viewers]

Let me know, and if it doesn't work, I will reproduce.