grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-§1.4rc1 + Ldappc-1.1.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-§1.4rc1 + Ldappc-1.1.1

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Paul Engle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-§1.4rc1 + Ldappc-1.1.1
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:45:08 -0500

I put those changes in ldappc in branch: ldappc_branch_grouper_1_4_20081204
(well, I just organized all the imports, which it looks like is what you did)

That said, I don't know how to update the libraries since it is maven... In
grouper we are now looking at the name, size, and version of all jars (config
check on startup... non fatal, but helpful) to make sure we don't have
problems like when javamail is installed in the jvm and it messes up
grouper... I think that doesn't jive with maven downloading jars from
wherever. I wonder if we should consider rolling back to ant... In the
meantime, ignore these warnings if you get them.

If someone wants to check this out and see if they can get it to work, feel
free:

cvs
-d:pserver::/home/cvs/i2mi
login
cvs
-d:pserver::/home/cvs/i2mi
export -r ldappc_branch_grouper_1_4_20081204 ldappc

Regards,
Chris