grouper-users - FERPA Suppression of user entries

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

FERPA Suppression of user entries

  • From: Thomas M Goerger <>
  • To:
  • Subject: FERPA Suppression of user entries
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:31:41 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Awhile back I had written to ask about suppression of user information in
the Grouper display for FERPA requirements. I haven't heard anything back
about that in awhile, and was wondering if there were any updates that I
could get. If it helps, I can send some of the discussion back to the
list, if there's any need of a memory refresher.

* Tom Goerger - Email/Unix System Administrator *
* *
* University of Minnesota Email:

*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture Phone: 4-5804 *
* Internet Services Office: 626J WBOB *
* *