Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
- Subject: Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:55:56 -0600
Grouper v1.4.0 Release Candidate 1 is now available. This release has substantial new integration, automation, and diagnostic capabilities, designed to enable deployers to meet more requirements with less implementation effort. Among much more, it includes:
* Grouper Loader, to automatically maintain groups and memberships from external sources
* Programmatic hooks, to enable 3rd party extension of Grouper's processing of key internal events
* Grouper Shell, now a comprehensive command line interface to the Grouper API and all associated utilities, and finally an official part of the Grouper Toolkit
Downloads and documentation are available at
This is a candidate for release containing loads of new code, so we expect it has some bugs. Please submit bug reports at <https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP>, and please do discuss them on the list.
- Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available, Tom Barton, 11/22/2008
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available, Dr. Loris Bennett, 11/24/2008
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available - Group attribute display problem, Dr. Loris Bennett, 11/25/2008
- RE: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available - Group attribute display problem, Chris Hyzer, 11/25/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.