grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-WS: Strategies for moving groups/stems?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-WS: Strategies for moving groups/stems?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Loris Bennett <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper-WS: Strategies for moving groups/stems?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 03:02:31 -0500

Yes, sorry about that, you are correct. Somehow I got it correct in the docs
though... :)

Speaking of this, I added a possible to do for a future release to detect if
the group name pattern is incorrect: "try the name pattern after loader is
done, and if the number of groups is less than the number of groups in this
round of loader, set the job status to WARNING with a descriptive message"

Kind regards,
Chris