grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Problems installing Grouper-UI 1.3.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Problems installing Grouper-UI 1.3.1

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Lutz Suhrbier <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Problems installing Grouper-UI 1.3.1
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:55:26 -0400

Great, glad you are up and running. I updated the quickstart readme.html,
and I added another check in the new 1.4 grouper feature which checks grouper
configuration on startup... on the first log statement from grouper (which
displays grouper's version and states that it is starting up), I made a try
catch so that if the logging fails, it will print this issue/resolution
(which might be the issue :) ) to stderr, and rethrow...

Regards,
Chris