grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: Session clustering in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: Session clustering in Grouper

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>, "Mahabalagiri, Datta" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: Session clustering in Grouper
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:58:39 -0400

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, you are right, the session data is definitely
not serializable, and it is not trivial to make it serializable... so...
until we add that (if it is a requirement of Terracotta), the sticky sessions
way (where if an app server fails, users need to log back in) that we do
works well, and gives you good scalability. :)

Chris