grouper-users - RE: Session clustering in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: Session clustering in Grouper

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Mahabalagiri, Datta" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: Session clustering in Grouper
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:37:41 -0400

I believe it is a pretty standard j2ee webapp.  Jsessionid cookie, standard j2ee sessions.  At Penn we do several app servers with sticky session load balancing…  so I think the session failover for you has a good chance of working, try it out.  Btw, it is a struts webapp, so you might be able to use url session handling or another method, but I recommend just using the cookie based if possible…  Gary might correct me though… J

Regards,

Chris