grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Problems with search

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Problems with search

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, Thomas M Goerger <>
  • Cc: , Kevin J ORourke <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Problems with search
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:20:42 +0100

--On 24 July 2008 15:15 -0400 Chris Hyzer

Could you do something like displaying two param-values in this
section?
I tried this, and only got the last one referenced, but perhaps someone
that knows xml better than I might know how to do this.

I don't think that is possible, the solution is to either edit the
description field from the subject source, or I think you could make a
custom JSP tile (let us know if you want to go that route). Or we could
make a change request to allow multiple fields in this config or the
media.properties one...
A custom JSP can do the trick.

Rather than add UI configuration through media.properties, having 'virtual attributes' in the Subject API may be preferable so that any Subject API client can use the same mechanism to combine attributes.

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing