grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAP Directory JDBC Connector

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAP Directory JDBC Connector

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Thomas M Goerger <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAP Directory JDBC Connector
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:58:19 -0500

Are the permissions on sources.xml appropriate for both tomcat and whatever uid is running ant db-init?

Thomas M Goerger wrote:
Yes, I had a working build until I removed the JDBC language and replaced
it with JNDI. I'm using Java 1.5.0_14-b03, ant 1.7.0 on Sun Solaris 9.
When I wrote initially, I could get into the Grouper interface through
Tomcat, and could get into the search interface, but the JDBC connection
just wasn't finding anything. Now for some reason, the db-init task just
doesn't want to succeed.