Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] report on using grouper with simple groups
- From: "Tom Scavo" <>
- To: "caleb racey" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] report on using grouper with simple groups
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:02:07 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=BGXGG4qLWSfMQ6UUnSE5mqA78fUJz3c4qntxZsMJ7bqxYdH2TSImGbhWjwhDn8NtcGnPoLLMyrMH2t1TaxILBRdY5i7eDOa4gXxIXAq152a+YuoWTuSMsUbW671CfwKbzmhkFUGMbn6MxcrQTTx31JAdROnSQKlFnk3KMkHpTX8=
I finally got around to reading this report, which is highly
recommended. Not only does it provide good practical advice, but it
helps fill in some conceptual gaps.
On Jan 22, 2008 11:52 AM, caleb racey
> The Gfivo project at Newcastle University is pleased to announce the
> availability of it's second report into use of grouper
> The report details our experience using grouper to provide access
> control to wikis for groups of users from Newcastle and also to
> external partners registered with the protect network.
> It also details interfacing with grouper via simple command line
> automated scripts to provide the technically simplest interface to
> grouper for access control.
> Future reports to be published around Easter will look at
> a) more complex provisioning scenarios via web services,
> b) the issues involved in creating a complex composite group by
> automated processes and manual interaction by library staff.
> Caleb Racey
> Team Leader
> Middleware Team
> Newcastle University
- report on using grouper with simple groups, caleb racey, 01/22/2008
- Re: [grouper-users] report on using grouper with simple groups, Tom Scavo, 01/30/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.