Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Tom Scavo" <>
- To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
- Cc: "" <>, Grouper-Users <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] trouble building grouper-ui
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:26:48 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=VMiIDXMCLYQIl5G+3B+j/02o/CU3hNhMoJJCWnd7lv6iaoR3LEqpD5FtrrFFXIc4VCiXTBFWuX3kmcEmlVi58HBf2PFF9EK9dwdGfrtNK68nXHJ1HhFtMBwI2+4ZeW6uQjDM16gvyrbGwd4dyT1C23t+Bn1qWpuooxu9s0vQK7A=
This is almost certainly a problem with your ant installation. Are
ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME defined (although sometimes scripts do this for
you)? Try typing a complete path to your ant executable:
$ $ANT_HOME/bin/ant dist
On 9/14/07, Michael R. Gettes
> um, and where is this supposed to be fixed in the grouper
> distribution? Is this
> just a bad error message or am I supposed to fix something here? I
> am clearly
> not a java person.
> On Sep 14, 2007, at 16:15,
> >> BUILD FAILED
> >> /home/nmi/grouper/grouper-ui-1.2.0/build.xml:35: The following
> >> error occurred while executing this line:
> >> /home/nmi/grouper/grouper-ui-1.2.0/build.xml:580: Could not create
> >> task or type of type: propertyfile.
> > 'property file' is two words.
> > Jim
- trouble building grouper-ui, Michael R. Gettes, 09/14/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] trouble building grouper-ui, Tom Scavo, 09/14/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] trouble building grouper-ui, , 09/14/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.