Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Jim Fox <>
- To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
- Cc: Grouper-Users <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] trouble building grouper-ui
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
Tom may be closer to the problem, but there are lots
of occurances of the string "<property file=" and
none of "propertyfile". I was guessing you might
have lost a space somewhere.
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Michael R. Gettes wrote:
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:17:01 -0400
From: Michael R. Gettes
Subject: Re: [grouper-users] trouble building grouper-ui
um, and where is this supposed to be fixed in the grouper distribution? Is this
just a bad error message or am I supposed to fix something here? I am clearly
not a java person.
On Sep 14, 2007, at 16:15,
/home/nmi/grouper/grouper-ui-1.2.0/build.xml:35: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/nmi/grouper/grouper-ui-1.2.0/build.xml:580: Could not create task or type of type: propertyfile.
'property file' is two words.
- trouble building grouper-ui, Michael R. Gettes, 09/14/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] trouble building grouper-ui, Tom Scavo, 09/14/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] trouble building grouper-ui, , 09/14/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.