Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Jessica Bibbee" <>
- To: Grouper-Dev <>, Grouper-Users <>
- Subject: Grouper v1.2.0 Release Now Available
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:50:27 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=DvkCDl80mgHDfGST968K6S53Cz2VT3/oYK5cF7XLWBT+Y0wxdX/BtgLlnY8wWqcQ7FqELjn2M6QcvaDvbtrao+Q8UvcFlFZDBcvO75DMciMAtg/GyAnmuApnrXy0xzqAeUw0dTmRbvdBoMU69KGWkshpz1Julovw2zjVeglGRlU=
New release of Grouper, the Open Source Group Management Toolkit
The latest release of Grouper, v1.2.0, will be available for download at the Grouper website on 19-July-2007.
Grouper enables the efficient management of group membership across applications and repositories, and the ability to delegate that capability directly to people with the responsibility for resources.
This is primarily a maintenance release with a few enhancements. Highlights include:
* Improved browsing, search, and sorting capabilities
* Improved control over the display of groups, stems, and subjects
* Updates to some integration components
* New extension framework for easier integration with external components
For more information on Grouper, refer to: http://grouper.internet2.edu/
Development of Grouper was supported with funding from University of Chicago and University of Bristol, with additional support from Internet2 , JISC, and the NSF Middleware Initiative (NSF 02-028, Grant No. OCI-0330626).
Jessica Bibbee, Technical Analyst
Innovate, participate, educate.
The Fall 2007 Internet2 Member Meeting Call for Participation
- Grouper v1.2.0 Release Now Available, Jessica Bibbee, 07/19/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.