grouper-users - ldappc groups membership question -2nd attempt

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

ldappc groups membership question -2nd attempt

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: ldappc groups membership question -2nd attempt
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:31:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am able to populate groups in ldap, however, I cannot push members
into ldap - attribute hasmember is populated only in case when member
is a group. My ldap attribute hasmember doesn't have people.

Something must be wrong with my ldappc.xml.
Can somene please share his/her ldappc.xml and/or source.xml.

Thanks for help,
Mira

  • ldappc groups membership question -2nd attempt, mkaloper, 06/12/2007