grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:12:15 +0000

--On 28 February 2007 13:08 -0500

wrote:

so, I start that tool, and I see that I've got some old cruft in the DB,
from previous runs... specifically, I changed the ldap attribute I'm
using for subjectID, and some of the old values are still there...

so, using that tool, I try to delete the now offending rows, by executing

DELETE FROM GROUPER_MEMBERS WHERE SUBJECT_ID = "stc"

and I get this error:

Column not found: stc / Error Code: -28 / State: S0022
The error is down to the double quotes " rather than '

DELETE FROM GROUPER_MEMBERS WHERE SUBJECT_ID = 'stc'

would work.

Gary

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing