grouper-users - Re: Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] import, command line parameters....

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] import, command line parameters....

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] import, command line parameters....
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:37:47 -0600

wrote:
after the ldap acl issues were resolved, xml-import ran successfully, and the log files seem to indicate that the individual users were successfully added to groups.

I then went to the GUI, to display the membership of these groups. When I clicked "List Group Members", I see the text pasted down below, which presumably means I've misconfigured my sources.xml file...

I'll keep looking.... but suggestions welcome.

An error has occurred which prevented the page from displaying. If the problem persists please contact your system administrator with the details below:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Source not found. at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.ui.util.MembershipAsMap.(MembershipAsMap.java:71)

By chance, did you change the <id> in sources.xml of your ldap source from 'Brown' to 'brown', or any other change to its value? This source id is stored in grouper, together with the subject Id (and probably source type) to form a reference to each subject that is a member of a list or has a priv. You might get this error if a stored source id value doesn't match (case-sensitively) the <id> of any sources configured in sources.xml.

Tom