Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Jessica Bibbee" <>
- To: Grouper-Users <>
- Cc: dan <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper search not working
- Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:34:12 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=l2CDZSVtNh782L/2mCoxbwQpBVaiZvKvBXJhfTmNOXJKwIy4PgRhyf1MPTOx5e7pAXEHNw1Kqix+PypZuQJDzHhyfEwkyOLZC3Pr8lC/LfJoYjenuY/bB0klZzDCBtonQoalM0OMPCltyfLPEdkqjSMu+/M2ZiBuXhhWGLUzZJI=
I'm forwarding this to the Grouper-users list, in case others wish to empathize or offer insight based on their experience.
On 1/23/07, dan <> wrote:
I'm using the JNDISourceAdapter to connect Grouper to our OpenLDAP users directory. There was a time when searching worked fine, but now all of a sudden it doesn't, but just for searches other than uidNumber.
That is to say, if I click "Search Subjects" in the interface, and type "joe", knowing full well there IS a user with uid=joe, I don't get anything back. If I type "1000" (joe has a uidNumber of 1000), it works.
Our search entry looks like this:
Help! Does anyone know what's going on? This is with Grouper 1.1.
Jessica Bibbee, Technical Analyst
Wishing you an inspired and innovative 2007.
- Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper search not working, Jessica Bibbee, 01/23/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.